Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update...

It seems as if the roller coaster is over. Seaton had his enucleation Tuesday!

I was nervous to take him to a doctor we hadn't ever met before but I wasn't happy with the vets he had seen before & I couldn't afford the University's services (again). So I took a leap of faith & the advice of a good friend. Thankfully I was really pleased! I was pleased with the care the doctor provided, the attention she showed Seaton, and how "normal" he has seemed since coming home. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also happy with how she gushed over what a great cat Seaton is.

I'll post a picture soon...Seaton has "eye lashes" that Lady Gaga would kill for! haha

But I will post some pictures of what I've made recently:

A couple of doll quilts for my cousin's little girls. This first one was my first attempt working with HSTs. At times it was difficult to match up seams, but I was really happy with how it turned out.


In this second one I used some Heather Ross for the first time. I thought the little stacking dolls were perfect for a doll quilt!


And this was my mom's Christmas present. I used some more of my Figgy Pudding layer cake. I pieced together the trees and hand quilted around each square and each tree. She was happy with it! Now I just need to come up with ideas for the other 11 months of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment